Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday-Guilty as Charged



I LOVE guilty pleasures. They may make others cringe or laugh out loud but I can't help indulging myself! Here, in no particular order, are my top 5 Guilty Pleasures:

1. 90s and early 2000s pop music-NSync, Britney, Backstreet Boys, the cheesier the better. I nearly shed tears of joy when I hear a one hit wonder like Dream.
2. Vinegar-on anything and everything.
3. Reading the Twilight books a second time and then re-reading my favorite parts out of each individual book because I'm not ready to commit to another book yet.
4. Dancing to "Get Low" by Lil Jon as if I'm 18; I probably should've left the getting low on The Hill when I said farewell to UNI.
5. Forgoing any news program to watch reruns of just about any 90s sitcom. My morning schedule includes "Saved by the Bell" and "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and the noon hour features a viewing of "Home Improvement", (insert Tim Taylor grunt here).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

These things are so true of you! You should post more one-hit wonders like Dream. I wanted to get up and sing and dance in my cubicle when I heard the song.

Kelly Ruden said...

And this is the reason we're friends.