Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Phoenix, it's 104...but it's a Dry Heat

I've been very delinquent with my blogging but my excuses are three-fold; first, I've been spending most of my time on the computer googling and shopping online for wedding related things, second my camera's broke and third, I was in Phoenix for a work conference for an entire week.

Typically, I don't blog about work because I feel like I spend way too much time thinking about it as it is. However, since a non-profit organization only sends a girl like myself to Phoenix once in a blue moon, I thought I should share a photo or two to honor the special occasion. And what an occasion it was, complete with celebrities, karaoke and an awards ceremony.

During our first day at the conference, the Iowa Chapter was honored with a "Chapter of the Year" award for Communications-yea! However, I didn't realize that they would be blowing up our faces for all the world to see while we were on stage accepting our award-boo.

OMG, is that Dee Snider from Twisted Sister?! What can I say? The March of Dimes knows how to rock.



No comments: