Sunday, March 30, 2008

We were Hustled

Josh, Kelly, Tom, Brooke, Joe and I decided to hit the lanes instead of bellying up to the bar this weekend. And after Kelly bowled an awful first game, and Josh came in first place while I finished in a respectable third, her husband, Tom suggested that we play couple vs. couple for the second game, betting that the "losing-est" loser couple had to throw a party with a keg. Ya know, just for "fun"?

Well, as it ended up, Kelly decided to bowl multiple strikes in a row during the second game and Joe already had a score of 70 in the third frame. Naturally, Josh and I who had done so well during that first game lost our touch in the game that mattered most and ended up being crowned the "losing-est" loser couple and owing our friends a party with a keg.

Whatever, no skin off my nose. I was already planning a party with a keg. You might know it better as our wedding. So there, suckers! Try and hustle me, puh!

Don't be fooled by that smiling face on the left, she's a hustler!

In all honesty, we probably will have a party over at our house this summer, especially once we're finished with the basement, aka Josh's "man cave", aka my " Sex and The City, movie and drinks with the gals" room.

1 comment:

Josh said...

"sweet" Shelfari