Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Artsy

Every year at the Des Moines Arts Festival, Josh and I hem and haw about whether to take the plunge and buy something from one of the many artists on display. This past summer though we jumped in head first and walked away with three pictures. Five months later, we bought frames for these pictures.

We're hanging this in our basement eventually. As mentioned previously, we're in the middle of a little home renovation.

These photos were taken in Ireland. They'll be hung in our bedroom...eventually. That's another little home renovation I'd like to undertake next year.


I tried my hand at getting artsy as well this week. That is to say, I printed out a few wedding pictures from our photographer and put them in frames from Crate and Barrel.

These need to be hung somewhere in the living room.


No comments: