Sunday, February 15, 2009

You can Find us at Gateway


Josh and I have spent our past two Saturdays at Gateway Market, a local grocer that carries locally grown and international gourmet food. This establishment tends to attracts foodies, trendy hipsters, middle-aged hippies and apparently, my husband.

I have to say though that I was quite pleased with our shopping experience. Last Saturday, Gateway Market's bakery helped us provide the Salgados with some congratulatory cookies and this Saturday, they took care of Valentine's Day dinner for us. For the low, low price of $28.99, they sent us home with: two steaks, two King Crab legs, two twice baked potatoes, broccolini, and a garden salad. The steak was excellent, the crab legs hit the spot, the potato was fabulous, (of course), the broccolini was fresh, (I told Josh it tasted "green"), and the garden salad was good, (according to Josh; naturally, I didn't touch the thing). Nice job, Gateway!




No comments: