Sunday, June 15, 2008

Get "Carrie-d" Away

My most exciting news is that Jennifer, Kelly and I were finally able to see the "Sex and the City" movie. After anxiously waiting for Jennifer to get back from Taiwan and Kelly to get back from Arkansas, we were finally able to reunite and travel to Jordan Creek's theater to take in the show. It was awesome! I loved every minute of it and cannot wait for it to come out on DVD so then I can complete my collection.

My coworker's son works at the theater so she gave me this poster (below). Before I had actually seen the movie, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to hang it anywhere but now that I've "seen the light", I can't wait to find me a frame and hang it proudly in our house. Josh isn't too thrilled with the idea and has banned the poster from "his" basement but don't you worry, I'll find a place for Carrie Bradshaw soon enough.

No comments: