Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sudsdini strikes again

I believe that Suds has used his magical powers and giant paws to discover how to get out of his kennel. He has been found not once, but twice roaming the house freely after a few hours of being kenneled. The good news is that he hasn't entertained himself by chewing up sweaters or undergarments and he has remained "accident-free".

You know, I had no idea that when that lady handed me that 8-week-old puppy in the parking lot of the Oskaloosa Wal-Mart, he would turn out to be such a magical force...

Here he is using his power to tame one of man's greatest fears, the snake. Even Indiana Jones hates snakes but the Great Sudsdini doesn't even bat an eye.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I feel so blessed that I was able to witness the great Sudsini in action.