Monday, May 26, 2008

Dean and Dawn Day


Dean and Dawn got married this weekend! Everything turned out beautifully and we were so happy for them. The ceremony was perfect, the reception was fun and they were such troopers, they even followed us out to the bars afterward.

For some reason I was a nervous wreck prior to the ceremony and I really thought that Josh was going to call off our own wedding since I was driving him crazy with my own craziness. My temporary loss of sanity at Dean and Dawn's nuptials made me question what kind of nutsy bride I'm going to turn into on the day of our wedding.

In the end, a few drinks in the limo turned out to be the cure. If this is a preview of what I'm going to be like for our big day, then I might suggest that my bridesmaids be armed and ready with a bottle of Strongbow for me. Or maybe I could just get a baby blue flask and fill it with some other form of liquid courage and strap it to my thigh? That way it could be my something blue too! Just a thought. ;)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

woot! I can't wait to hear all about the wedding!! I want more pictures too :)

Jennifer said...

woot! I can't wait to hear all about the wedding!! I want more pictures too :)