Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sucking the Life Out of Me

Twilight-one of the few books in my life where I started the book on a Friday and finished it on Sunday. Little did I know, that it was just the beginning of my addiction...

I accidentally took a little hiatus from blogging because I was sucked into the series, Twilight. That's right, the teenage love story between a vampire and human totally got to me and I spent a good part of my vacation with my nose in a book, or two, or four.

Dean and Dawn got the first book in the series for me for Christmas so luckily I was able to enjoy the holidays with my family before I got sucked away from the real world and absorbed in the trials and tribulations of star crossed lovers, Bella and Edward. However, as I was waist deep into the third book, Josh and I needed to head to Davenport to celebrate the holidays with the Thiessen side of the family. Fortunately, with the help of our family and friends, (and plenty of cocktails), I was able to tear myself away from the epic saga long enough to ring in 2009 in style. Whew!

Suds unwrapping some Christmas joy.

Josh unwrapping some Christmas joy.

New Year's. Amy and I are too funny for our own good.

I don't think Nick and Josh thought we were as funny as we thought we were.

No comments: