Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

I've made the executive decision to institute "Things I Love Thursday" to help me keep my promise to blog more frequently. I figure that this will give me a little more incentive to post, while also cutting down on the randomness of topics factor. As many of my good friends can attest to, I just can't really handle random. I like my structure and rules :)

So henceforth, Thursdays will be devoted to all the things that receive my official stamp of approval...

I LOVE these shoes. Although they served a one-time purpose (our wedding), they really might be in the running for my favorite shoes ever! The beauty of these flip flops is that the basic shoe is just a pair from Old Navy, (which I contend is the most comfortable flip flop ever), but the seller on Etsy jazzed them up with the ribbon and jewel ornament. They were perfect for all the crazy dipping, spinning and jumping shots our wedding photographer had us perform.


I found them at Etsy.

Also, feel free to leave a comment* if the mood strikes you about the topic at hand. Do you have a pair of shoes that you love?

*I think you need a Google/Gmail account to comment. If you don't have a Gmail account, I recommend that you get one, it's also something I love. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have too many to count! I have favorites in each different category: Tennis shoes, work shoes, sandals, high heels, casual shoes, boots and the list goes on!